We are a local-based company with 30+ years working for Clark County businesses and residents.
We are currently looking for HVAC Service Technicians and Installers.
We service both residential and commercial HVAC systems to include Gas Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Boilers, Chillers, and Water Source Heat Pumps.
Our Service Technicians / Installers are required to deliver the highest level of customer service and quality when performing all service, maintenance, and installation work. Our work is not done until the customer is completely satisfied. This position will require the specialist to work outdoors in various weather conditions and for extended work hours. The technician will need to be able to climb, bend, and carry moderate loads to perform the assigned duties.
If you take pride in your work and you enjoy the gratitude that comes with doing a great job, we are looking for you.
- Top wages dependent upon experience & certifications
- No Oregon state income taxes for Washington jobs
- 100% paid medical for the employee
- Retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Training Program
- Growth & Opportunity
- Company Vehicle
- Spiff and commission opportunities
- 2 or more years residential, commercial, or combined verifiable experience
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- CFC Refrigeration card
- O6A & NATE certifications preferred or willingness to obtain
- Self-starter who can work with little or no supervision
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
We’re still looking to improve our company, so if you think one of our available positions are a fit for you and you are looking for a stable, growing company with the opportunity for advancement, mail or drop off your resume to:
Blairco Heating Incorporated
7609 NE MacArthur Blvd
Vancouver, WA 98664