Ductless Heat Pumps
What is a Ductless Heat Pump?
A Ductless Heat Pump is a highly efficient and easily installed primary heating and cooling system for electrically heated homes. These systems are safe and quiet while heating and cooling rooms evenly at a fraction of the cost of baseboards, wall heaters, or ceiling cable heat.
Why upgrade to a Ductless Heat Pump?
- Save Energy and Money – Ductless systems use 25% to 50% less energy to heat your home.
- Experience a More Comfortable Home – Ultra quiet fans evenly circulate air throughout rooms, minimizing hot and cold spots.
- Utility Rebates & Tax Credits – Many systems qualify for utility rebates and/or tax credits. Please check with your local utility and your tax advisor to determine if your system will qualify.
- Air Conditioning Included – Ductless systems have the added benefit air conditioning rooms where the indoor heads are located.
- Low-Cost Easy Installation – In most cases installation is quick, simple and inexpensive, which means little or no disruption to your home.
How do Ductless Heat Pumps work?
- Ductless Systems Have 3 Main Components
- Indoor Unit(s) are mounted on walls in one or more rooms that you choose.
- An Outdoor Unit that sits on the ground.
- A remote control to adjust the setting.
- The indoor and outdoor units are connected by a small bundle of cables, including a refrigerant line. These cables only require a 3-inch hole in the wall for installation, with no expensive or invasive ductwork.
- Ductless Systems are More Flexible – Adding a ductless heat pump system increases the flexibility of your home’s heating system. Working with your existing heating system, just one ductless system is enough to heat and cool the average Northwest home. Keeping your existing heating system in place ensures bedrooms and bathrooms remain at the desired temperatures, even on the coldest days.
- Ductless Systems are More Efficient – They heat and cool homes at a fraction of the cost of baseboards, wall heaters, and ceiling cable heat. Upgrading is simple and affordable.
Why select Blairco to install our Ductless Heat Pump?
- Factory Certified Installation Contractor by the major manufacturers of Ductless Heat Pump Systems.
- Factory Certified Service Contractor by the major manufacturers of Ductless Heat Pump Systems.
- Clark PUD Approved Contractor
- Cowlitz PUD Approved Contractor
- NATE (North American Technician Excellence) Certified Installers and Certified Technicians
- Blairco has been in business since 1987 with excellent customer service, responsible business practices, excellent technical skills, reliable parts and labor warranties, and competitive prices.
- 24-hour emergency service
- Financing available