Become a part of one of the Premier HVAC Companies in Clark County.
We are a locally-based company with 30+ years of working for Clark County businesses and residents. We are currently looking for Journeymen HVAC Residential and Commercial Service Technicians and Installers.
Our Service Technicians and Installers are required to deliver the highest level of customer service and quality when performing all service, maintenance, and installation work. Our work is not done until the customer is completely satisfied. This position will require the specialist to work outdoors in various weather conditions and in various work environments for extended work hours. The technician will need to be able to climb, bend, and carry moderate loads to perform the assigned duties.
What we specialize in:
Installation: Residential retrofit and custom homes, light commercial retrofit, large commercial retrofit, tenant improvements, light commercial and large commercial new construction.
Service: Residential service/repair and preventative maintenance, light commercial service/repair and preventative maintenance, some large commercial service/repair/maintenance and control work.
If you take pride in your work and you enjoy the gratitude that comes with doing a great job, we are looking for you.
- Top wages above the industry average, commensurate upon experience & certifications
- 100% paid medical for the employee (with options to add family members)
- Retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Training Programs and Continuing Education
- Opportunity for growth
- Company Vehicle
- Smart Phone
- Commission opportunities
- Prevailing wage opportunities
- Year-round consistent work with a loyal customer base
- 2 or more years residential, commercial, or combined verifiable experience
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- CFC Refrigeration card
- O6A & NATE certifications preferred or willingness to obtain
- Experienced sheet metal work preferred for installers
- Self-starter who can work with little or no supervision
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
We are always looking to improve our company, so if you think one of our available positions are a fit for you and you are looking for a stable, growing company with the opportunity for advancement, please mail or drop off your resume to:
Blairco Incorporated Heating and Air Conditioning
7609 MacArthur Blvd
Vancouver, WA 98664