A SMART ALTERNATIVE TO AN AIR CONDITIONER.
Heating, cooling and dehumidifying – heat pumps have it all. Except, perhaps, a name that does their versatility justice. Heat pumps look and function the same as air conditioners for cooling, but in cool months when heat is called for, they reverse operation to provide warmth for your home. If you live in a colder environment, electric-powered heat pumps are great in combination with your oil- or gas-fueled furnace as a Hybrid Heat® solution, which can result in significant savings on your overall heating costs.
Geothermal Heat Pump Systems
Geothermal heat pumps tap into the consistent, moderate temperatures of the earth to heat or cool your home. Geothermal systems are among the most energy-efficient, cost-effective home comfort systems available today.
Think of your furnace as the heart of your home. In the winter, it’s essential to radiating warmth. During the summer, it plays a vital role in moving refreshing, conditioned air from your cooling system. And all year long, your furnace could provide constant air circulation to keep you more comfortable. Not only that, but many of our furnaces do it all so efficiently your own heart might skip a beat when you see how low your utility bill is.
Why select Blairco to install our Ductless Heat Pump?
- Clark PUD Approved Contractor
- Cowlitz PUD Approved Contractor
- NATE (North American Technician Excellence) Certified Installers and Certified Technicians
- Blairco has been in business since 1987 with excellent customer service, responsible business practices, excellent technical skills, reliable parts and labor warranties, and competitive prices.
- 24-hour emergency service
- Financing available
For more information or for a free quote, click here to contact us.